In order to provide safe care for patients and team members, Great Lakes Eye Care and Great Lakes Surgery Center have installed protocols that are aligned with CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) and State guidelines.
We appreciate the public’s cooperation as we work to ensure a safe environment for all!
The following are just a few of the steps we have taken —
- Extra cleaning throughout all facilities and frequent cleaning of high touch areas while adhering to rigorous quality and safety practices and infection prevention guidelines.
- Providing appropriate PPE for our team members.
- Screening all team members, patients and visitors before they enter the building, and only allowing a very limited number of visitors.
- Everyone is required to use hand sanitizer and put on a mask upon entry. In hospitals and clinic settings, face masks are required in hallways, common areas and clinical spaces.
- Social distancing floor signage to maintain CDC guidelines.
Patients treated for COVID-19 are isolated in the hospital.
To read our complete COVID-19 policy, please click here.